South Lambeth and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust (SLaM)
- Providing the widest range of NHS mental health services in the UK. They also provide substance misuse services for people who are addicted to drugs and alcohol.
- Providing advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. They also campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
- This site gives a range of information, tips and advice about all aspects of mental health and wellbeing, alongside our innovative directory of therapists from across the UK.
Mind Tools for stress management
- This tool teaches 72 skills that help you change your environment to reduce stress, relax when you're under pressure, and cope when there's nothing you can do about the situation.
Ted Talks: Mindfulness
- A collection of video playlists about Mindfulness
Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust: Self-help leaflets
- Self-help guides cover a range of mental health issues, providing you with practical advice and support.
Rethink Mental Illness
- We provide expert, accredited advice and information to everyone affected by mental health problems.