Join Coach4Care - Designed by carers, for carers.
Are interested in being a coach, or who would like to receive coaching as a carer?
Coach4Care trains ex-carers to become coaches for current carers who look after someone with a life limiting illness.
They provide ex-carers with training to help them use their caring experience in a rewarding and meaningful way. Ex-carer coaches help carers develop positive coping strategies to improve their resilience and wellbeing.
Coaching helps carers to reflect on their situation and take action to improve their well-being and the well-being of those they care for.
Would you like to receive coaching?
- Do you look after someone more than 3-4 hours per week?
- Do you sometimes run out of love and energy when caring?
- Do you want flexible support at a time that suits you?
- Would you like to be coached by someone whose been in your shoes?
Could you be a coach?
- Have you cared for someone in the past?
- Would you like use your experience to become a coach and help other carers?
- Can you commit to giving an hour of your time every week, for 6-12 weeks?
How can you sign up?
Contact Anna Warhurst on 07718250363
or email email@example.com
You can also attend a drop-in session:
Every Wednesday, 12-3pm
St Christophers Hospice, Anniversary Centre, 51-59 Lawrie Park Road, Sydenham. London, SE26 6DZ