Improve the health and wellbeing of your staff and volunteers
Would you like to improve the health and wellbeing of your staff, volunteers and your working environment?
The Healthy Workplace development Programme and Funding from Community Southwark is designed to help you do just this.
The Programme & Funding
Join Community Southwark for a series of 5 FREE half day workshops looking at:
- Good practice in valuing and recognising the contribution of your staff and volunteers
- Effective management systems, performance management, appraisal systems
- Dealing with emotions, promoting mental health and wellbeing, dealing with and understanding stress
- The working environment and health & safety
- How to write your application, focusing on the outcomes you want to achieve and how you will evaluate these
Following the five workshops there will be the opportunity to apply for a small amount of funding (around £500 -750 per organisation) to pay for an activity/equipment/training or professional support, which you can clearly show will improve the health and wellbeing of your organisation.