Give your views on shaping and supporting local cancer services
Date: 20 Mar 2019 - 11:30 to 13:00
Location: King's College Hospital, Macmillan Information and Support Centre, Dinwoodie 1 and 2
NHS Southwark CCG invite you to a cancer event on 20 March 2019 to give your views on shaping and supporting cancer services locally.
This event will:
- Update King's College Hospitals (KCH) position on the National Cancer Patient Experience Survey results and analysis of concerns and comments
- Give an overview and update from previous listening events – 'you said, we did'
- Outline King's priorities for 2019/20
- Give attendees opportunity to discuss if KCH has got its priorities right – have they missed anything?
- Provide opportunity to discuss, develop and promote patient representative opportunities at KCH and how patients/carers can assist and contribute to influencing and enhancing the delivery of cancer care across KCH.
- Enable NHS Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) explore how it can better support people with cancer in the community in Southwark. The CCG's aim is to make it easier for people with cancer in Southwark to get the right support, in the place that best meet their needs.
This event is for:
People who are living with or beyond cancer, their family, friends and carers, as well as local health professionals.
For more information and to attend:
Please email SOUCCG.firstname.lastname@example.org