Get Engaged: Looking into Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services in Southwark
Date: 14 May 2018 - 14:00
Your input is needed!
As part of the review into Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) by Southwark CCG and Southwark Council, a Stakeholder Engagement event is being held on Monday 14 May.
The purpose of this event is to:
- Provide opportunity for local stakeholders to input to the review on Southwark CAMHS
- Share information on the review to date
- Share issues which have been raised to date in the review
- Discuss the issues which have been raised
- Seek thoughts and ideas on ways forward for CAMHS services in Southwark
Come along if you are:
- A young person, and feel comfortable coming along and speaking about your views
- Parents/carers who have children and young people who may have views on provision of mental health and emotional wellbeing
- A voluntary sector or statutory organisation that deals with young people, that may have influence in dealing with their mental health and emotional well-being
Please email email@example.com to register, and receive location.