Body Confidence Workshop
Date: 04 Sep 2018 - 14:00 to 16:00
Location: The Trunk, The Artworks Elephant, SE17 1AY
In just 2 hours, the Project Dare taster will have you looking, acting and feeling more confident and self-assured.
You can expect:
- to take part in relaxed, fun and meaningful group activities that are accessible for all
- focus will be on building body confidence, nurturing self-compassion and celebrating the human body
- come away having learnt a minimum of 3 practical and accessible tools for body confidence
- open a Daring envelopes and take part in a 'Dare'!
- Q&A with the team including lead Daredevil
The workshop is empowering and inspiring in its own right, but it's also the ideal opportunity to experience being part of the course if you are considering booking onto the full Dare Sessions. More details will be available at the end of your session, particularly on the shorter Pick 'n' Mix options if you are interested.
When and where (various dates and locations available):
Elephant & Castle: The Trunk, The Artworks Elephant, SE17 1AY
- Tuesday 4th September, 2-4pm,
- Monday 17th September, 6-8pm
London Bridge: Room 23, Psychosynthesis Trust, 92-94 Tooley Street, SE1 2TH
- Wed 5 Sep, 6.30-8.30pm