Work Well - Helping people with mental health problems find work
Work well provide one-to-one career coaching to help people find a job that is right for them.
The project is run by the Career Management Service at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, which has a strong track record of supporting people with mental health conditions into employment.
As part of an NHS Trust, Work Well can also support individuals to quickly access NHS support for their mental health issues, if they need it.
Work Well can support people who:
- Want to find paid work
- Are experiencing mental health difficulties
- Are unemployed
- Are aged 25 or over
- Live in Southwark, Lambeth or Lewisham
- Have evidence of right to work in the UK
Work Well can help you with:
- Career advice and guidance
- Help with CV writing
- Support with interview skills
- Help with job applications
- Contacts with local employers
- Support with benefits, housing, or debt problems
- Help with discrimination or employment rights
Get in touch
A member of their team will be happy to give you more information.
Please call 020 3228 2041 or email email@example.com