Volunteer Coordinator role with Age UK Lewisham & Southwark
- Salary: £25,000
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Southwark based, with possible travel across the borough
- Closing date: 9am, Monday 17th June
Are you passionate about supporting older people to become more active in their community?
Do you have lots of creativity, drive and enthusiasm to set up and manage a programme of activities?
Age UK Lewisham & Southwark are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and driven Volunteer Coordinator to support community-based volunteer led activities for older people through the MYSocial programme.
This role is an integral to building on the work of our Healthy Living & Learning Services and new MYSocial Southwark model.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to effectively plan and organise own work load and coordinate resources to meet deadlines.
- Excellent team working skills
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to overcoming challenges and getting others involved in the volunteer programme.
- Be confident to form and develop relationships with other organisations, community groups and businesses to promote volunteering.