Paid opportunity to share your experience of babies, child and young people's healthcare
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) are looking for 'lay people' to join their babies, children and young people's experience of healthcare.
They are looking for:
- 1 parent or carer of a child who used NHS healthcare services when the child was aged 1 to 6
- 1 young person (aged 16 and above) with significant experience of NHS healthcare services as a child
Your experience of the NHS may have been gained through:
- Regular visiting to your GP
- frequent hospital admissions
- an ongoing medical condition that requires regular appointments or treatment.
Time needed: Meetings happen roughly every 6 weeks for 18 months.
Meetings happen in: London (travel to meetings and stay overnight will be paid for if required)
Payment: £150 per meeting (plus additional expenses)
Closing date: 5pm, 25 February
For more information about the role and how to apply, please visit their recruitment page
Contact the public involvement team: PIPrecruitment@nice.org.uk or 0161 870 3020