Have your say in the running of King's College Hospital
Are you passionate about local health services?
If you are a Lambeth, Southwark, Bromley or Lewisham resident, have been a patient of King's or are a member of staff in one of the above groups – and want to have a say in the running of your hospital – consider standing as a governor at Kings'.
At King's College Hospital, the Council of Governors plays a vital role in giving a voice to their patients, members of the public, staff and partner organisations, so that they may help shape the services delivered and ensure that those services meet the needs of the community.
Nominations are now open for Public, Patient and Staff governor seats on the King's Council of Governors:
- Public (Bromley) – 4 vacancies
- Public (Lambeth) – 1 vacancy
- Public (Southwark) – 1 vacancy
- Public (Lewisham) - 1 vacancy
- Patient – 3 vacancies
- Staff (Nursing & Midwifery) – 1 vacancy
For further queries and for more information on the role of governors:
Please email kch-tr.FTO@nhs.net or phone 020 3299 4932.
Nomination forms can be downloaded, completed and submitted on this dedicated election portal - www.ersvotes.com/kchft2019
Alternatively, please request a hard copy from their Returning Officer, Ciara Norris, at:
- Tel: 020 8889 9203
- Email: FTNominations@electoralreform.co.uk
- Post: Electoral Reform Services, 33 Clarendon Road, London N8 0NW
- The deadline for completed nominations is 5pm on Wednesday 15 July 2019 -
To be eligible:
You must be 16 or over and a member of King's in a constituency in which there is an election. If you are not yet a member, you can join free of charge by contacting the Membership Team on 020 3299 8785 or by emailing email@example.com.