Join NICE's indicator advisory committee to improve the quality in health and social care
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) are looking for 'lay members' to join an indicator advisory committee.
They are looking for people who:
- have an understanding of the development of measures/ indicators for quality improvement in health and social care.
- more specifically, those who can help make sure the experiences of patients, carers and service users are included in the development of NICE indicators.
This may include:
- identifying major concerns of patients, carers and service users to inform committee discussions
- making sure that the views of patients, carers and service users are taken into account when the committee recommends indicators for inclusion in NICE indicator menus
- checking that patient/public evidence and equality issues are reflected in documents and guidance produced.
If you have any questions:
Contact Theresa Jennison from the indicators team on 0161 219 3901.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 21 June 2019.