Do-it-yourself Happiness training programme
Our Healthier South East London is running this 8 week training programme.
If you're interested in learning about what makes us happy, and how being healthier can lead to living longer, healther, more sustainable lives, than this is the course for you:
- Each week builds on the last helping you explore some of the key concepts of positive psychology and their importance to human flourishing
- You'll learn about food and mood and how to cope with stress
- You'll discover how the wheel for wellbeing is being used
- You'll try out some practical tools including the DIY happiness game
- You'll be supported to apply in your own communities and workplace.
When is it?
- 12.30 to 16.00 every Tuesday for 8 weeks.
- 3rd, 10th, 17th, 31st October 2017.
- 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th November 2017.
Where is it being held?
In Tuition House, 210 Borough High Street, london SE1 1JX
How to book?
To book a place email: email@example.com