cliniQ: A holistic sexual health and well-being service for all trans people, partners and friends
cliniQ is a Community Interest Company, with a trans-led team, who offer a safe, confidential space for those who may not feel comfortable accessing mainstream services.
The aim is to offer a queer inclusive and non-judgemental holistic well-being and sexual health service to trans clients, members of the trans community, their friends and families.
In recognition for their unique approach to service delivery, they were 'highly commended' by the NHS as 'Inclusive Team of The Year 2016' and received the 2014 Nursing Times award for 'Enhancing Patient Dignity'
You can visit the clinic at two locations:
- King's College Hospital, Denmark Hill
- every Tuesday from 4.00pm to 7.00pm
- at the Caldecot Clinic, Caldecot Road, SE5 9RS
- 56 Dean Street in Soho
- every Wednesday from 4.30pm to 7.00pm
- at the 56 Dean St Clinic, 56 Dean Street, W1D 6AQ
Find more about cliniQ: