Become an Associate Member of King’s College Hospital
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust are inviting interested voluntary and community organisations to join them as an Associate Member. If you support the hopital's local community or patients in any way, they would like to work with you.
King's College Hospital has a membership of over 10,000 individual local people and patients who keep up to date with developments and get involved in their work. The hospital want to offer the same opportunities to interested voluntary and community organisations and build partnerships to help improve the care provided.
- Connect with King's services and promote your organisation to their patients and staff
- Find out more about King's work and help improve the care it provides
- Promote and work with King's to help more people manage their health and care
- Receive quarterly @King's magazine with news and updates on services, medical research and new developments in care, as well as regular e-bulletins
- Access NHS discounts on high street products from mobile phones to clothes and holidays.
To read more about becoming an associate member, click here.
How to join?
It's free and easy to join. Just email Lucy Hamer, the Patient and Public Engagement Manager or call the membership team on 020 3299 8785.