Information and signposting
Healthwatch Southwark provides an independent, confidential information and signposting service. We support people to access health and social care services and resolve difficulties. We are a small team but if we don't know the answer, we will try to find someone who does.
- Put you in touch with sources of information, or direct you to NHS and social care services
- Explain how to complain about services and where to get support with this
- Put you in touch with an advocacy service if you need it
- Feed back themes or key issues to commissioners and those responsible, so they can make improvements
- Investigate your complaint
- Make a complaint for you
- Take on casework to resolve issues ourselves
- Give medical advice or advice on where to go
If you work for an organisation that supports people in Southwark, and think that it would be useful for the Healthwatch Southwark team to talk through some of these topics with your group, get in touch!
How to reach us
Call: 020 7358 7005
Post: Healthwatch Southwark, Cambridge House, 1 Addington Square, London, SE5 0HF.
Our 'Do you know' Guides can tell you more about the topics we're contacted about most often: