Take part, give your views and be part of shaping of Southwark services.
- Impact of caring on unpaid carers: Survey and/or focus group
- Social Prescribing in Southwark Survey: We want to hear from people who have been given advice by their GP, or another health or care worker, to join in community activities, and those with long term conditions who have not received such advice.
- What would you do?: Use this survey to have your say on how the NHS Long Term Plan needs to be delivered in Southwark.
There are other ways you can get involved with Healthwatch Southwark:
- Become a supporter: You will receive our monthly e-newsletter, which tells you about our work, local health news and events, and ways to have your say.
- Tell others about us or get involved in our projects, surveys and events!
We are sometimes looking for eager volunteers to add to our immediate team and our advisory board.