There are different ways you can get involved in the work of Healthwatch Southwark.
- Simply become a supporter! You will receive our monthly e-newsletter, which tells you about our work, local health news and events, and ways to have your say
- Get more involved in focused pieces of work such as surveys and events, it's up to you if you do
- Tell others about us and our role, we want to tell as many people as possible that we are here!
- Volunteer with us! You can be involved as much or as little as you like, we are flexible around you
- Join the Advisory Group - for more seasoned volutneers that can support our strategic direction
We try to be flexible around your interests and availability, so if there are other ways you feel you can connect with us let us know!
Get involved now...
It can be especially hard for older people during the winter months... So we've made this video for you! Take a look at your local GPs and care professionals giving advice and information about the support available to you, so that you can keep warm and well this winter!